Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mijuri


Mijuri is my new favorite place for sushi.

I'd heard good things about it from co-workers and friends, but hadn't tried it myself.  On Friday night, we got the urge to have some sushi, so we decided to try Mijuri.  It was snowing and COLD outside, and to top it off the roads still weren't all that great.

We made it to Mijuri just fine, and I'm sure glad we did. 

For the appetizer, we tried the Tempura Vegetables, which consisted of Tempura battered and fried mushrooms, onion rings, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and zucchini.  It is served with Tempura sauce, and it is uh-mazingly good! 

We ordered the Mijuri Roll (BBQ Eel, avocado, and crab - tempura fried), and the OO7 Roll (Baked spicy tuna, surimi crab, and avocado - with spicy mayo and eel sauce).  They were both fresh, and excellent!

We sat at the sushi bar, because we like to watch them make the rolls, AND you get to see what they're making for everyone else, too.  I saw a lot of interesting combinations coming out of there, and I can't wait until my next visit so I can try a few of them myself.

2 Iced Teas
1 Appetizer
2 Sushi Rolls
And we barely broke $30, not too bad at all!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds really good! I've never been there, but excited to try it out after reading your post!

nomnomspringfield said...

I hope you've tried it since your post, if so, let me know how you liked it.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.