Saturday, February 5, 2011

Orange Leaf

We celebrated my parents' 32nd Wedding Anniversary on Thursday night, and out of all the places we could have gone for dessert; they picked Orange Leaf!

I wasn't complaining, and neither was anybody else.  My husband and my mom swear by the Peanut Butter froyo with Captain Crunch cereal on it; I'm not a peanut butter fan myself, but if you are, this combination will apparently change your life.

The way I eat Orange Leaf - because I have so many favorite flavors - is I put a little bit of each one around the inside of my bowl so that I can savor them one at a time.  My absolute flavor is Coffee, but I also like Coconut, Mint Chocolate, Classic Tart, and Pineapple.

Every time we have been to Orange Leaf, there has been a crowd; but no long wait.  If you haven't been there yet, check it out; it's a treat for everyone - young and old.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.